Surrey Hash House Harriers
click on trail no. for more details
On Sec's Noticeboard
Check out the hareline and please volunteer to do your bit.
Not to be missed…
- 17 December for Jingle Bells Hash & Secret Santa (click for details), post-run party in Albury Village Hall. Music (home-grown, in-bred talent), buffet, fun & games!
- 26 December 2023 – NH4 Boxing Day Run, Church Crookham,
- 12-14 January 2024 – SH3 2500th Celebration. It is filling up! Final instalments are now due.
- 6 January – Guildford Hash are celebrating their 2000th with a party in Guildford with food, cake, live band. Details
- There’s much happening in 2024. See Events Page for more details:
Interhash, New Zealand (March);
Nash Bash, Suffolk (June);
Interscandi, Hamburg (July);
Hash Baltics, Vilnius (tbc).
Latest information on roadworks around the A3/M25.
Who we are and what we do
If you like non-competitive running, walking and a little adventure in the Surrey countryside with other sociable people then maybe this is for you. We are a diverse group of all ages and fitness levels and every week we set out to follow a trail of flour over 4 – 5 miles around and back to where we started. A series of short cuts and loops should ensure that people of all abilities get around in about the same time.
After gathering together at the end most carry “On On” to a local hostelry to recuperate with a drink or two.
All are welcome, so just turn up in running shoes and be willing to join in the fun, or contact us via this link.
The Hash House Harriers is an international network built around the traditional English sport of the paper chase. We regularly have visitors, including from other hash groups, who pay a nominal visitor’s fee of £2 and earn themselves a welcome drink (and your first visit is free)!